Michael Buckner/Getty Images
While Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fans were learning that Camille Grammer was leaving the drama-rama reality show, Miley Cyrus was sparking engagement rumors with a big sparkler. But, just in case you missed that, or how The Hunger Games totally rocked this weekend's box office, no worries.
We've got all the details on that, and more, right here.
• Angie's Right Leg: In an interview with the Huffington Post, Angelina Jolie said she "didn't pay attention" to the "Jolie'ing" phenomenon that popped up after she famously displayed her right leg in a high-split gown at the Academy Awards.
• Real Gone: Camille Grammer will not return to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for its third season, a source confirmed to E! News. "I was not fired," Camille exclusively tells E! News. "I didn't want to expose my personal life so much anymore."
• Attacking the Box Office: Hunger Games rocked this weekend's box office, raking in a whopping $155 million, making it the third-biggest opening weekend ever in Hollywood history.
• Celebrity Reactions: Stars like Justin Bieber, Glee's Darren Criss and Chris Colfer and others tweeted their thoughts on The Hunger Games after seeing the box office record-breaking hit.
• Engagement Buzz: Miley Cyrus sparked engagement rumors when she stepped out with boyfriend Liam Hemsworth this weekend sporting a rock on her ring finger.
• Fighting for Justice: Celebs like Michael Moore, Spike Lee Russell Simmons and Diddy voiced their support for justice in the killing of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, and fired back at Geraldo Rivera's comments about the slain teen's hoodie.
• From Campaign to Lawsuit: A Lionsgate exec sent a cease-and-desist letter to the Harry Potter Alliance's Imagine Better Project, saying the group's charitable campaign dubbed "Hunger Is Not a Game," was "piggybacking off of" the action flick's marketing tactics.
• Birthday Girl: Sex and the City star and noted fashionista Sarah Jessica Parker celebrated her 47th birthday Sunday.
• King of the World...Record: Director James Cameron matched the world record on Sunday for the deepest dive ever with a solo excursion into the Western Pacific's famed Marianas Trench.
• GLAADly Smooching: Smash star Megan Hilty planted a big wet one on Glee's Cory Monteith at Saturday night's GLAAD Media Awards in New York City. The awards show, which celebrated the efforts of celebs and media outlets who've rallied support for the gay community, gave nods to the likes of Oprah, Lady Gaga, Dancing With the Stars and The New York Times, among others.
• MIssed the Mark: Organizers of Kuwait's 10th Arab Shooting Championship made a mistake when they played the spoof version of the Kazakhstan anthem from Borat at their medal ceremony Thursday instead of the country's real one.
• No Laughing Matter: Just days after being released from treatment following a heart attack and a medically induced coma, comedian Gallagher suffered a second heart attack Sunday. The 65-year-old funnyman is now awake and resting in an Arizona hospital.