BRAND NEW ON E!
Snooki's baby daddy, Jionni LaValle, prefers staying out of the spotlight—but is that even remotely possible now?
With that in mind, we thought you'd like to get acquainted with the man who (finally!) swept Jersey Shore's resident poofhead off her feet...
1. He Was Born This Way: Jionni, 24 (birthday is March 20, 1987), is 100 percent Jersey Boy. He grew up in East Hanover. No surprise then that he met Snooki while partying at Karma in Seaside Heights.
2. Dolla Makes Him Holla: No, he's not a golddigger, but he does have a brain for business. When he met Snooki he was going to Centenary College to be a gym teacher, but he's now majoring in sports management. "He's a smart guy," a friend tells me.
3. All In the Famiglia: Kardashian alert! Like the E! reality family does with the letter K, Jionni's parents (who are still together, by the way) are all about the J's. Mom is Janis and pops is Joe. Jionni's brothers and sister? James, Joe and Janelle. P.S.: Janelle is also preggers.
4. The Fight Club: He's only 5-foot-5, but he's also about 170 pounds. He was a four-year member of the varsity wrestling team at Hanover High School, picking up many titles and trophies along the way. "He's a wrestler but he's definitely not a juicehead gorilla," the friend says.
5. Hot Stuff: Long before Snooki was eating for two, LaValle was impressing her in the kitchen—he once made her pickle pancakes! "He's a really good cook," our source says. "He learned from his mother. She's amazing."