Lindsay Lohan kicked off her latest comeback this weekend, hosting Saturday Night Live and pulling in some surprising ratings. But just in case you missed that or Christina Hendricks' phone hacking or Kirk Cameron's controversial comments about homosexuality, don't worry.
We've got all the details on those stories and more, right here.
• Late Night Laugher: After a six-year hiatus, Lindsay Lohan hosted Saturday Night Live for the fourth time, poking fun at her legal woes and starring in a hilarious "Disney Housewives" skit. And how did she do, you'd be surprised!
• Cellphone Photo Hack: Christina Hendricks is the latest celebrity who has apparently had her phone hacked.
• Back in the Game: Lamar Odom is back on the Dallas Mavericks after taking time off to care for his father (and briefly getting reassigned to play for the Maverick's D-League affiliate team, the Texas Legends).
• Royally Cool! Pippa Middleton and brother James completed a 56-mile ski marathon for charity.
• Oprah's Big Get: Oprah Winfrey scored the first interview with Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, since the death of her mother on the eve of the Grammys. The episode is set to air on OWN's Oprah's Next Chapter on Sunday, March 11 at 9 p.m.
• Contentious Commentary: Former Growing Pains star Kirk Cameron blasted gay marriage and homosexuality on Piers Morgan Tonight Friday, saying it was "unnatural, destructive and detrimental."
• Box Office Blitz: Animated flick Dr. Seuss' The Lorax topped this weekend's box office with $70.7 million, followed by Project X with $20.8 million and Act of Valor with $13.7 million.