We just found out who's dancing, but who are they dancing with?
Patience comes to those who…actually, strike that, the wait is over!
ABC this morning unveiled the star-dance pro pairings set to hit the parquet and face the three (well, two, anyway...OK, one) most ebullient judges in prime-time when the 14th season of Dancing With the Stars kicks off next month.
So let's get to it, shall we?
While hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet announced the 12 celebs (and we use that term ever so slightly less loosely than in seasons past) set to compete on the forthcoming season of the reality juggernaut, the network has only just revealed which pro dancers will be returning to browbeat guide the mirrorball trophy into the hands of their amateur star partners.
And they are:
• Gavin DeGraw and returning champ Karina Smirnoff
• Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd
• Roshon Fegan and Chelsie Hightower
• Melissa Gilbert and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas
• Gladys Knight and Tristan McManus
• William Levy and Cheryl Burke
• Maria Menounos and Derek Hough
• Martina Navratilova and Tony Dovolani
• Sherri Shepherd and Val Chmerkovskiy
• Jack Wagner and Anna Trebunskaya
• Jaleel White and Kym Johnson
There you have it! The 12 teams will show off their stuff for the first time when Dancing With the Stars kicks off its new season March 19.