Kick off those Louboutins and slip out of your Spanx, because New York's Fall 2012 Fashion Week is almost over.
There was so much going on, too. From Lindsay Lohan's dramatic new look and Victoria Beckhams adorable accessory and a shocking death in the front row, Fashion Week Fall 2012 was packed with big moments.
So let's take a look back at the best, worst and weirdest of the week at Lincoln Center...
1. Vampire Chic: Twilight's Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz were ubiquitous throughout the week, sitting front row at countless shows—including Donna Karan, Lacoste and Joseph Abboud, to name a few—and hitting up the afterparties. Also omnipresent? Degrassi alums Nina Dobrev and Shenae Grimes.
2. Biggest Tease: Lindsay Lohan shocked us with a nearly unrecognizable, new look when she attended Fashion Week's kickoff amFAR gala. But after that, LiLo and her dramatic new 'do were nowhere to be seen in the tents. What gives, Linds?
3. Baby Book: Toddlers and Tiaras alum Eden Wood launched a new fashion line with Cicciabella. In addition to her highly promoted show, the precocious 6-year-old held a book signing for her literary masterpiece, From Cradle to Crown.
4. Best Show: The glam collection at Badgley Mischka featured metallic looks and angular, no-frills ensembles, channeling the theme of the 1920s film Metropolis. E!'s Fashion Police host Joan Rivers strolled in minutes before the show, eliciting cheers from the crowd. Her fellow cohost Kelly Osbourne, along with celebs Kate Mara and Erin Andrews also came to see the new designs.
5. Most Adorable Accessory: Victoria and David Beckham's 7-month-old daughter, Harper, is already making waves on the fashion scene. The stylish tot already has a couture handbag named after her, and her mom told Vogue U.K. she already "love fashion" and "cooed" through all the presentations in New York. Awww!
6. Tasteful Transformer: Pretty Reckless frontwoman and former Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen traded grunge for glam at Marchesa's show on Wednesday. Instead of her trademark underwear as outerwear look, T.Mom wore a demure yet sexy lace dress, classed up her look with pale yellow pumps, a classy updo and toned-down eye makeup. Talk about a day-to-night transformation!
7. Most Shocking and Sad Moment: Zelda Kaplan, a 95-year-old New York socialite and nightlife fixture, collapsed as she sat front row at the Joanna Mastroianni show. Despite efforts to resuscitate her, she died shortly after at Roosevelt Hospital.
8. Second Most Shocking Moment: In previous years, Kim, Kourtney and Khloé have been runway regulars—and kid sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner even made their catwalk debuts during spring 2012's New York Fashion Week this past September—but this year the busy Kardashians skipped the tents for other engagements. Maybe next season, ladies!
9. New York Chic Award: Stylish sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen showed up for J. Mendel's show Wednesday donning all black and oversize shades, like truly stylish and sleek New Yorkers. At one point, Ashley even appeared to crack a smile! Bonus!
10. Losing a Legend: Whitney Houston passed away in her L.A. hotel Saturday, right in the middle of NYFW's festivities. "It's so sad," Kelly Osbourne told E! News. "I feel really blessed to have known her. She was so kind. It's a great loss." And Brad Goreski noted that "as a gay man," he "was a huge fan of Whitney's throughout the years. It's just devastating."
So what was your favorite moment during this New York Fashion Week? Weigh in below!