All right our little fashionistas, this is your favorite time of the year.
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week kicks off in New York today, and aside from anticipating which big celebs will be sitting front row at the shows, we wonder what other great surprises we'll experience?
We'll find out as the days unfold, but until that happens, there are five things that we're really excited about...
1. Victoria Beckham and Harper Seven: The trendy duo arrived in New York City yesterday, and although we would be equally excited to see David Beckham, we would just adore seeing more of the mommy designer with her tiny tot dressed to a T. Not to mention the anticipation of seeing Beckham's autumn/winter 2012 line!
2. A Possible Beyoncé (and Blue Ivy!) Appearance? No, our list isn't going to be all about mothers and daughters, but can you blame us for including this one? Last year, Bey-Bey surprised us by making a stop at Fashion Week with her sister, Solange. And since she's been going back into the public eye lately, maybe she'll attend the shows again this year? Possibly with her daughter? (We could only be so lucky.)
3. The New It Girl: Often times, there's a celeb that becomes a popular face at all the big shows during Fashion Week. In 2010, Blake Lively took on the role after having dinner with Karl Lagerfeld and rubbing shoulders with Anna Wintour. Last year, Vanessa Hudgens was seen at Diesel, Marc Jacobs and the Jeremy Scott show, to name a few. So who will it be this year? And let's remember, guys are not excluded (Hi, Kanye West!).
4. Project Runway Stars Do the Real Thing: Sure, facing elimination week after week on a hit reality show is stressful, but probably nothing compared to showing off your line in front of fashion's most notable figures. Season seven's Jesus Estrada and season nine's Viktor Luna will each be debuting new collections this week. "It's always a huge deal to be able to show your collection and see how people receive your vision of that particular season," Luna told Fox News Latino. "Since my time on Project Runway, I feel they have pushed me to a massive audience and I feel a lot of P.R. fans and the fashion world want to see what I do with this platform."
5. All Eyes on Heidi Klum: Speaking of Project Runway, we wonder whether or not the show host will attend many of the shows—and even moreso—do any interviews. Klum has recently been dealing with her split from hubby Seal and kept quiet at the amFAR gala last night. Will she stay mum all week? We shall find out!