Christopher Polk/Getty Images
Ah, the Super Bowl.
Before celebs cheered the New York Giants on to victory Sunday evening, it was time to party at some big bashes in Indy. But, just in case you missed that, or Katy Perry's Tim Tebow shout-outs while you were whipping up game-day grub, no need to worry.
We've got all the deets on that and much more, right here.
• Tebow Time!: Katy Perry had a little fun with recent Tim Tebow rumors, giving a shout-out to the Denver Broncos baller at an NFL Honors ceremony Saturday, and then dedicating her song "Peacock" to him Saturday night.
• Middle-Finger Malfunction: Though Madonna, with help from CeeLo Green and Nicki Minaj, was the Super Bowl's halftime show headliner, MIA stole the spotlight when she gave the middle finger to the crowd.
• Bowled Over: While we loved the Smash preview, the star-studded NBC promo and Clint Eastwood's "It's Halftime!" spot during the big game, but we were less than impressed by a couple of things at Super Bowl.
• Chronicling the Box Office: Sci-fi action flick Chronicle rocked this weekend's box office, taking home $22 million, followed by the creepy Woman in Black with $21 million and The Grey at $9.5 million.
• Rehabbing: Demi Moore checked into the Cirque Lodge addiction treatment center in Sundance, Utah, shortly after her Jan. 23 hospitalization, E! News learned exclusively.
• Man of the Year: Jason Segel received Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Award Friday night for his accomplishments in the entertainment industry (he sported a pink bra stuffed with Muppets over his blue velvet suit for the occasion).
• Red Card! Soccer star David Beckham saying he got a little too into son Romeo's soccer game and was kicked off the field after he got into a shouting match with a referee.
• Saturday Night Laugher: Channing Tatum hosted Saturday Night Live for the first time, ripping off his shirt and giving a spot-on impression of Matthew McConaughey while he was at it.
• Sealing the Deal: L.A. Reid survived the X Factor shake-up, signing on to judge season two of the singing competition show, just days after Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger and Steve Jones departed.
• Real Deal: Before part two of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion airs tonight, we gave you a sneak peek at what's to come on the drama-filled reality show.
• It's a Wrap!: Amanda Seyfried's Lovelace porn-star flick wrapped Friday morning and the cast and crew, including Chris Noth and Debi Mazar partied to celebrate.