What a weekend!
Heidi Klum and Seal announced their separation, Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler said they are expecting a child and, well, that was just the start of the big news. But just in case you missed anything, or the latest scoop from Sundance, don't fret.
We've got all the deets on that, and more, right here.
• Separate Ways: Heidi Klum and Seal announced that they are separating.
• Baby Talk: Kristin Cavallari and beau Jay Cutler announced they were expecting a baby, E! News confirmed.
• New ‘Do: Miley Cyrus stepped out in Los Angeles for lunch with friends sporting shorter locks this weekend.
• Big Winners: The Artist took home top honors at the Producers Guild Awards Saturday night, winning the Darryl F. Zanuck Award for Outstanding Producer of Theatrical Motion Pictures. The Adventures of Tintin, Boardwalk Empire, and Modern Family also scored accolades.
• Sundance Scoop: Elizabeth Olsen and Cillian Murphy dished on working on high-profile indie Red Lights at the Sundance Film Festival. Meanwhile, Elijah Wood talked about his experience reprising the role of Frodo, while in town promoting his flick Celeste and Jesse Forever.
• Major Sale: CBS Films scooped up Bradley Cooper's The Words early Sunday morning after a reportedly heated bidding war. The production company bought the film for $2 million, making it the first major sale at Sundance.
• Attention, Nation: Thousands of people were in attendance for Stephen Colbert's "Rock Me Like a Herman Cain: South Cain-Olina Primary Rally" Friday in honor of the funnyman's faux candidacy for "president of the United States of South Carolina."
• Moving On: Russell Brand hit the town in Hollywood Saturday night, heading to hot spot Lexington Social House with a buddy.
• Box-Office Tails: Underworld Awakening rocked this weekend's box office, taking home $25.4 million. Although George Lucas' Red Tails didn't take home the top spot, it followed in second with an impressive showing of $19.1 million, followed by Contraband at $12.2 million.