However, if for some reason you missed out on the small-screen party, we got you covered. Not only do we have a full recap of the awards show as a resource, but we'll also give you some of the bigger highlights, which include haircuts, Harry Potter and no-shows (other than K.P.).
1. Robert Pattinson's Hair: What just happened?! We already endured that unpleasant time when he got a funky new cut, but now the 'do that made him famous is practically all buzzed off! Doesn't he know he can't just make such drastic changes before consulting with the fans first?
2. Johnny Depp MIA: The usual People's Choice regular was nowhere to be found tonight. He even won two awards, including Favorite Movie Actor! Now we have to wonder, if he skipped out on this, is he going to ditch the Golden Globes on Sunday, too (especially with Ricky Gervais hosting again)?
3. Person of Interest More Interesting Than Revenge?! When it came to the award for New TV Drama, people pretty much thought Revenge had it in the bag. And why shouldn't they? It's been soaring ever since it hit the small screen. But we were all wrong. CBS' Person of Interest starring Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson and Taraji P. Henson turned out to be the more interesting choice (get it?).
4. Hot in Cleveland Down With the Young'uns: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Nurse Jackie, Weeds...all super amazing shows and somewhat geared toward a younger audience. But leave it to soon-to-be 90-year-old Betty White to bring it home. Hot in Cleveland won for Favorite Cable TV Comedy and, although it's hilarious, who would have thought it'd beat out a show with a hot female drug dealer?
5. Where's the Harry Potter Crew? So they've said their goodbyes and gone along their merry way, but the cast of Harry Potter won awards tonight and no one (literally, no one) was present to accept them! Maybe it's just us, but we can't just cut the umbilical cord and be done with them so quickly.