There's nothing wrong with doing a mini photo shoot of yourself, but be careful.
AnnaLynne McCord was the latest celeb to suffer from exposing a little more than she bargained for on Twitter, after tweeting out this pic of herself donning a beautiful necklace...paired with a nice shot of her breast. Oops!
Not to worry, she is merely one of many who have press sent before reviewing what was about to be viewed by millions of people...
1. Tori Spelling's Naughty Pillows Make an Appearance: What was supposed to be a tender, candid moment of the star's son, Liam, turned into a sneak peek of Spelling's hooters! Hubby Dean McDermott tweeted the photo not realizing that his wife's breasts were out in plain sight. Yup, you guessed it—it was quickly taken down.
2. Katy Perry Going Au Natural: Ballsy, right? Not many women in Hollywood are willing to show their faces without makeup on, and it seems like the singer didn't want to, either! Her soon-to-be ex-husband Russell Brand tweeted out this photo of Perry, lounging around bare-faced, which was also quickly removed from his Twitter feed.
3. Kevin McHale's Spills Possible Off-Camera Hookup: Yes, Jenna Ushkowitz and Damien McGinty look adorable. And no, they're all covered up so nothing is peeking through. But if you look at Kevin McHale's twitpic closely, you will notice that Lea Michele and Corey Monteith are getting pretty close in the background. Secret couple alert?
4. Paris Hilton's Bag of Denial: Remember that jolly time when the heiress got busted for cocaine? And she tried to get out of it by saying that she didn't know it was drugs (she thought it was gum) and that the purse wasn't hers? Well, that might have worked had she not posted a twitpic of the same bag a month and a half prior with the caption, "Love My New Chanel Purse I got Today. :)"
5. Demi Moore's Bum: She wears granny panties?! No, relax. Ashton Kutcher tweeted a photo of his soon-to-be ex-wife bending over in a white two-piece with the caption, "watching my wife steam my suit while wearing a bikini. I love God! Shh don't tell wifey."