Happy B'Day indeed.
This weekend, the moment Beyoncé and Jay-Z fans have been waiting for finally arrived! But just in case you missed the birth of little Blue Ivy Carter, or Katy Perry's sentimental (and sassy!) return to Twitter, don't worry.
We've got all the details on those stories and more! Read all about it:
• Happy B'Day!: Beyoncé and Jay-Z welcomed daughter Blue Ivy Carter Saturday night in New York. This is the first child for the couple, who wed in April 2008 at a top-secret ceremony.
• Standing Strong: Following her split with hubby Russell Brand, Katy Perry returned to Twitter, tweeting "I am so grateful for all the love and support I've had from people around the world. You guys have made my heart happy again."
• Boosting the Box Office: The Devil Inside scored the third-biggest January opening ever, nabbing $34.5 million. Mission: Impossible—Ghost Protocol and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows followed with $20.5 million and $14.1 million, respectively.
• TCA Press Tour: Team WWK was all over the annual Television Critics Association event, harvesting acres of scoop about shows like Glee, House and Community as well as hearing from stars such as Jessica Simpson, Kiefer Sutherland and Christina Aguilera.
• Calling It Quits: Paula Abdul split with her record label beau Jeff Bratton; the couple met in 2010 while on a flight.
• Still Happily Married: Shortly after announcing she had ended her marriage after just three weeks, Sinéad O'Connor said Friday she is still married to hubby Barry Herridge.
• Casey Anthony Resurfaces: Casey Anthony's second video diary was released Friday, with the 25-year-old showing off a new look, but not mentioning her deceased daughter.
• Saturday Night Laugher: Charles Barkley hosted Saturday Night Live for the third time, dressing up in drag, taking jabs at Michael Jordan's recent engagement and imitating Shaquille O' Neal while he was at it.