Courtesy of Denise Truscello/WireImage
Babies and weddings and engagements, oh my!
This weekend was packed with celebrity milestones (and we're not just talking Jimmy Fallon's first run as an SNL host). But, in case you missed Britney Spears big engagement news or Dancing With the Stars champ J.R. Martinez's baby announcement, we've got the deets on all that and more, right here.
• Going to the Chapel: Britney Spears and her agent boyfriend, Jason Trawick, are set to tie the knot after he popped the question. The lovebirds then jetted off to Las Vegas for the weekend to celebrate their upcoming nuptials (and Trawick's 40th birthday), and Spears made sure to flash her new engagement bling while they were at it.
• Baby Bumpin': Dancing with the Stars champ J.R. Martinez announced that he and longtime girlfriend, Diana Gonzalez-Jones, are expecting a daughter next spring.
• Fab Pad: Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi slapped down some serious bucks to snap up Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's former home, paying $12 million for the Malibu pad. This was a slight downgrade from the DeGenereses' Beverly Hills estate, though, which was put on the market for $49 million.
• Tying the Knot: Backstreet Boys singer A.J. McLean wed longtime girlfriend DeAnna Karidis at the Beverly Hills Hotel Saturday.
• Overshadowing the Box Office: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows topped this weekend's box office, taking home $40 million, followed by Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked with $23.5 million and Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol with $13 milion in limited release.