James White/E! Networks
James White/E! Networks
Can we officially go on the record and say we're hoping for a Khloé & Lamar Take Dallas spinoff?
Just imagine all that Kardash family drama set in one of the most fabulously bitchy cities in the U.S.
And since Khloé Kardashian Odom may still be sorta sad about the move away from her usual L.A. stomping grounds, we decided to round up five of the most fabulous women from the South to help her stay positive!
1. Drop Dead Gorgeous Dallas—Angie Harmon: We're not exactly sure where Khlo and hubby Lamar Odom will settle down once they head South, but we wouldn't be surprised if it was the über-wealthy and très chic Highland Park neighborhood (only the fourth wealthiest locale in Texas, and where Ted C. was born, but please don't hold that against the place). It's also the former turf of stunning model-turned Law & Order actress Angie Harmon.
2. From Tumbleweeds to Tinseltown—Selena Gomez Long before she was Justin Bieber's beau, Selena Gomez was born and bread in Grand Prairie, Texas, (which is a part of Dallas, though not all Dallasites would like to admit it) and got her acting start on TV in Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial By Fire. Who knows, maybe while not rooting on the Mavs, K.K. can dabble in some acting of her own. Khloé, Texas Ranger anyone?
3. Long Distance Bestie—Demi Lovato Selena's BFF, who just so happens to be a Kardashian family fave and close Twitter pal to the sisters, is also a Dallas doll from birth. So while Khlo is making some new friend with the divas of D-town, maybe she'll get a visit from an old L.A. gal-pal who can really show her around town.
4. Cowgirl in Charge—Laura Bush: The former first lady may have been born in Midland, Texas, but she got her higher education schoolin' at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. And after her hubby's tour-de-White House finished, the two packed up, ditched Washington and moved back down to ritzy North Dallas. Khloé and Laura know a thing or two about being touch-as-nail chicks, so maybe they'll meet over a drink!
5. Down South Babe on the Brink—Bonnie Parker: But hey, Khloé, just remember no matter how many big haired, twangin' Dallas debutants ruffle your feathers, you do not want to go all Bonnie Parker (ya know, of Bonnie and Clyde fame) on ‘em. But guns aside, maybe you can score some crazy adventures in Texas just like Bonnie did (we know yours will end better!), complete with a fabulous Oscar-winning movie, to boot!