Close
BRAND NEW ON E!
Category Header Best of 2011

News/ 

Celeb of the Year 2011: Vote Before Round 1 Closes!

Celeb of the Year split Getty Images; WireImage
best of 2011 franchise tiles

Have you voted for E! Celeb of the Year? What are you waiting for? It's only the most prestigious title of 2011, and it's up to you to make sure your favorite star claims the championship!

The first rounds of 16 are still open, but some of the matchups are close going into the weekend. Check it out and get to voting if it looks like your celeb of choice is in danger of being knocked out:

The clock is ticking down for the Leading Ladies round of 16, and right now, funnylady Melissa McCarthy (49 percent) has a chance at sending Gossip Girl's Blake Lively (51 percent) home! Plus, Harry Potter star Emma Watson is just barely edging out Anne Hathaway with 52 percent of your votes.

And while he may be "winning" in 2011, Newsmaker Charlie Sheen's advance into the next round isn't secure. The No. 2 seed has pulled in 51 percent of your votes against No. 15 Christina Aguilera's 49. Does the tiger blood enthusiast deserve to make it to the next round?

There's a bit more time remaining in the Leading Men and Hitmakers brackets, but if you're a George Clooney fan, now's the time to act. Johnny Depp's threatening to end his year early after pulling in 60 percent so far, and we're looking at a potential huge musical upset as No. 1 Beyoncé is currently in a dead heat with No. 16 Bruno Mars!

Don't like these results? There's still time to turn it around. Remember, E! will donate $25,000 to the charity of the winner's choosing, so act now and make your voice heard!

PHOTOS: Get a look at all 64 Celeb of the Year contestants!

RELATED VIDEOS:

FROM AROUND THE WEB
MORE ON EONLINE

Ouch!

Katy Perry pierces her nose—watch what happens!