The Twitterverse has an opinion about everything. You didn't expect it to keep quiet on the subject of Michael Jackson, did you?!
"People are cheering but there really are no winners here," tweeted a reflective Nicki Minaj of Conrad Murray's conviction on an involuntary manslaughter charge for Jackson's death. "This has been an utter tragedy from beginning to end. ."
And the tweets went on...
• Rev. Al Sharpton: "Murray's conviction is just a down payment for the family of Michael Jackson. I will discuss st length on POLITICS NATION W/ AL SHARPTON"
• Piers Morgan: "Whichever way you viewed the evidence, 's behaviour was clearly unethical for a doctor. Right verdict."
• Nick Cannon: "GUILTY! Justice for Michael Jackson. The jury has spoken. What do you think?"
• Holly Robinson Peete: "Do you think this GUILTY verdict will bring closure? I hope Michael Jackson's soul can just get a rest..."
• Ryan Seacrest: "You could hear one shriek in the courtroom as the verdict was read. Not sure if it was for prosecution or defense, couldn't tell...Big question is will conrad murray serve time? Judge has 20 days to sentence him, and can give him up to 4 years in prison."