Hollywood's hottest celebs provided us with quite a few tricks and treats this weekend, hitting the town in some crazy get-ups. But if snacking on candy corn caused you to miss some of the festivities (or sent you to the dentist like Lindsay Lohan), don't worry. We've got all those ghoulish details and more right here...
• Back for Good: Sugarland returned to Indiana to put on a benefit concert for the victims of the deadly stage collapse that killed seven and injured more than 40 at their show at the state's fair grounds last August.
• Wedding Guest Surprise: Kris Humphries believes he was scammed out of big bucks by a wedding guest's allegedly fraudulent investment scheme.
• Tying the Knot: Susan Sarandon's daughter, Eva Amurri, married retired soccer player Kyle Martino Saturday in Charleston, S.C.
• From Bad to Worse: Michael Lohan was denied bail by a Florida judge Saturday, after he landed back in the slammer for the second time in a week Thursday for violating a no-contact order with on-again, off-again girlfriend Kate Major.
• Winning Grin: After being criticized for her less-than-pearly whites, Lindsay Lohan showed off a brighter smile after receiving a whitening treatment from a dentist to the stars.
• Back to Work: Marie Osmond is back on the stage (and poking fun at the media) after suffering from a bout of bronchitis that landed her in the hospital Wednesday.
• Booting the Box Office: Puss in Boots rocked this weekend's box office, taking home $34 million, followed by Paranormal Activity 3 at $18.5 million and In Time at $12 million.