Andrew Cooper, Summit Entertainment
Leave it to Twilight to set our vampire-loving hearts a flutter.
Not only have the official rules hit the web for you Twi-hards looking to camp-out before the premiere, but Summit has released a whole slew of new Breaking Dawn stills from the flick!
Proceed with caution, because these stills might make your heart stop (yes, we're talking honeymoon shots).
We almost can't handle the new photos of Rob and Kris. The two look so in love and you can totally tell they're not faking any kind of chemistry. We've said it time and time again: The honeymoon scene is going to be magical between these two, and these new photos only add to the hype.
But even though we have a soft spot for Bella and Edward, we can't help but swoon over the other stills as well. Kellan Lutz showing off his biceps and Taylor Lautner in a fit of rage over Kris? It's too good to be true.
And if you want to completely immerse yourself in the land of Twilight, then make your way to the Nokia Plaza L.A. Live at 6:00 a.m. on Nov. 10 to prepare for the Breaking Dawn premiere happening Nov. 14.
That's a whole lotta Twilight camping, so expect some tight rules and security (we know how you Twi-hards like to bring out your fangs) as individual wristbands are distributed for access to the fan viewing area. Here are some crucial guidelines to keep in mind for the weekend as you prepare:
- Only standard sized pop tents will be allowed (4'x4' [16 sq. ft.] or less. No oversized tents, staked tents, etc., due to limited space)
- No drugs or alcohol allowed on premises
- No cooking on-site or open flame
- No horseplay. If anyone dumps food or beverages on another camper, they will be subject for removal.
- No amplified music. All music devices must be used with headset or earphone
- Smoking in designated areas only outside of the NOKIA Plaza boundaries
- Fans are responsible for their own property. LA Live, AEG, nor Summit is responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Everyone must please pick up after themselves. A fine will be enforced for anyone who litters on Nokia or LA City property
- Please only use the restrooms designated for fans and respect the other area businesses
- Guests must follow the rules and directions of L.A. LIVE Management/Summit Security at all times
It's a first come, first serve basis, so be sure to make it out as early as possible in order to reserve your spot in this Twilight Tent City.
Until then? Swoon over the stills and go decorate your tent!
It's going to be one very interesting campsite.