Not everyone can make news just by grabbing a burger like Prince Harry, but if a weekend away caused you to miss out on the latest in entertainment news, don't worry, we've got it all right here.
• Tying the Knot: Paul McCartney married longtime girlfriend Nancy Shevell in an intimate ceremony in London Sunday at the same location where he wed his first wife, Linda, in 1969.
• Burger King Prince: Prince Harry made news when he and some friends stopped for dinner and beer at a San Diego pub.
• No Fare? Lindsay Lohan was sued by Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services after she allegedly racked up a $100,000 bill and didn't pay up.
• Honoring Michael Jackson: Members of the King of Pop's family, his children and celebs like Christina Aguilera and Jamie Foxx were on hand to celebrate the legacy of Jackson's life at the Michael Jackson Forever Tribute Concert Saturday in Wales.
• Total Steel: Real Steel topped this weekend's box office, taking home $27.3 million, followed by The Ides of March at $10.4 million and Dolphin Tale at $9.2 million.
• Achtung, Baby: Kirsten Dunst revealed that she's not only a citizen of the United States, but also of Germany.
• The Return of Zoolander: In the midst of rumors of an Eddie Murphy appearance, Ben Stiller hit Saturday Night Live without his Tower Heist co-star and reprised his Zoolander character in a "Weekend Update" skit.
• Psych Scoop: We exclusively revealed which starlets Psych's Gus will be smooching this season.
• Sad News: Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital Saturday morning after slipping in and out of consciousness. The 94-year-old actress was said to be in "very unstable" condition.
• Fallen Star: Former Weezer bass player Mikey Welsh was found dead in his Chicago hotel room Saturday. The musician-turned-painter was in town to attend a Weezer performance Sunday.