Just as the initial autopsy report promised, no foul play was to blame.
Today's autopsy results, released by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, showed that the actor's death was accidental and caused by a number of conditions, including coronary artery disease and pneumonia.
The report from the coroner's office states that a "hospital urine screen (was) positive for multi-drug intake,'' and although his May 11 hospitalization records indicated he may have suffered from an overdose of prescription painkillers, Dr. Drew Pinsky (who worked closely with Conaway on Celebrity Rehab in 2008) said at the time the reports were false.
Conaway had a long struggle with substance abuse and had been hospitalized since May 11 after being found unconscious at his home. He was in a coma for more than two weeks before his family made the decision to take him off life support.