Wasn't show business so much better when Charlie Sheen was still crazy? After a moment of reflection on that, dig into the best of this week's Soup.
1. America's Next Top Model: Do you know what hate is? Tyra does, and she's going to spell it out for you. And for some girl who will probably not be the top model in this or any other country.
Keep clicking for the rest of the best.
2. Anderson Cooper: With his show biz news career exploding, the Coop is red hot right now. But that didn't stop him from giving proper Ryan Seacrest–bashing credit to owner/operator Joel McHale What a gentleman.
3. The World's Smallest Man: He may be a scant two-feet-three-inches tall, but Eduardo Niño Hernandez knows how to handle enormous balls.
4. The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Classy Teresa Giudice has the runs, and she's not shy about it. And, well, let's just say if you thought her hubby Joe was a s--thead, after Teresa's done with him, he is for real.
5. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Divorce from a major Hollywood star doesn't mean there's not a substantial payoff. In Camille Grammer's case, she wound up on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. And all she had to do was shave Kelsey's back.