Forget all that rubbish about Christina Aguilera leaving The Voice.
Despite rumors earlier this week that producers wanted the "Beautiful" songbird off the show, I have the real scoop straight from the top.
Executive producer Mark Burnett tells me nothing could be further from the truth.
"You're the first person I've spoken to about this," Burnett said at this morning's Emmys red carpet rollout with Jane Lynch (Burnett's producing Sunday's big awards show). "Christina is absolutely staying. She is not going anywhere, 100 percent. We were emailing with Christina yesterday. They're all back."
Burnett hinted at how he thinks the rumor got started.
"It's ridiculous," he said. "You know what it is? Nervous other shows. So you know what I say [to that]? 'Good try.' "
NBC has also shot down the speculation, while Aguilera's rep assured E! News when the report first surfaced that it was "absolutely false."
In fact, Cee Lo told me earlier this summer he knew of no plans to change the lineup.
"It's not broke so why try to fix it?" he said. "Everybody's on board and everybody's enthusiastic about doing a second season."
And that's music to our ears.