Michael Desmond/The CW
Michael Desmond/The CW
We are quite excited to see some of our favorite Top Models back in trainwrecky action tonight on America's Next Top Model: All Stars. Lisa D'Amato, we are talkin' to you.
Of course, some of our other ANTM faves are MIA from this cycle's lineup. Why? Because they have real gigs!
See which catwalkers sure don't need to partake in Tyra Banks' smize-filled catfights anymore...
1. Fatima Siad: This Somalian beauty was routinely compared to supermodel Iman, and yet she somehow lost to plus-size Lindsay Lohan look-alike Whitney Thompson, coming in third in cycle 10. Since ANTM, Siad has been pretty busy, booking runway gigs with Betsey Johnson and K. Plastinina, ad campaigns with Avon and BCBG Max Azria, and fashion spreads in Elle and Marie Claire magazines.
Ben Glass/Warner Bros. Entertainment
2. Analeigh Tipton: The bouncy third-runner-up from cycle 11 was often dinged for being "too commercial." Well, it turns out being commercial is a commodity in Hollywood. After her turn as Jessica in Crazy, Stupid, Love, Analeigh is being hailed as a rising star by the New York Times and the Huffington Post. You can see her next in Whit Stillman's new indie, Damsels in Distress.
Suzanne Tenner/Focus Features
3. YaYa DaCosta: The Brazilian-West African-Cherokee-Irish babe lost the finals of cycle three to Eva "The Diva" Pigford, but this kid is definitely all right now. Yaya has booked gigs with Garnier Fructis, Oil of Olay, RadioShack, Sephora and Dr. Scholl's. In addition to roles in Ugly Betty and in Tron, DaCosta is best known for costarring as Mark Ruffalo's employee with extra benefits in the Oscar-nominated The Kids Are All Right.
4. Ann Markley: This sporty stunner came in fourth in cycle three. Like Analeigh above, Ann turned criticism—in her case, looking "too athletic"—into a positive, booking niche gigs with Athleta, L'Oréal, Target and Shape magazine. Ann has also starred in TV spots for Travelocity and Wheat Thins, and appeared as a ladyfriend of Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) on Gossip Girl.
5. Toccara Jones: Yet another cycle-three contestant, the curvaceous Jones came in seventh in her season. Toccara later joined the ranks of Naomi Campbell and Ty-Ty herself in the all black issue of Vogue Italia. Other jobs include modeling for Project Runway's Korto Momolu and a campaign for U.K. brand Evans. Jones followed up her appearance on Celebrity Fit Club with her own fitness DVD. Toccara is currently starring in TVOne's reality-dating show, The Utimate Merger.
What do you think of our top five? Think other babes are doing better? Sound off in the comments!