• Baby Bumpin': Beyoncé stole the show with her baby news.
• Tying the Knot: Sofia Coppola married her longtime love, Phoenix frontman Thomas Mars Saturday at her family's 19th century villa in Bernalda, Italy. Meanwhile, Croatian heiress and socialite Petra Ecclestone wed businessan James Stunt right outside of Rome on the same day.
• Stars Turned Heroes: While Brad Pitt saved an extra from getting trampled on the set of his zombie flick, World War Z, he wasn't the only star saving lives. Following the fire that engulfed Richard Branson's Necker Island home earlier this week, Kate Winslet spoke out about saving Branson's mother from the flames.
• Honeymooning: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries returned to Los Angeles just five days after they kicked off their whirlwind European honeymoon.
So True, So False: We revealed the truth behind rumors that NBC asked Ricky Gervais to host the Golden Globes again, not even a year after his controversial celebrity-snubbing stint as this past year's awards show host.
• Cleaning Up (Again): The Help grabbed the number one spot in this weekend's box office for the second straight week, raking in $14.3 million. Meanwhile, Colombiana followed with $10.3 million, along with Don't Be Afraid of the Dark at $8.7 million.