Whether it was the MTV VMAs or an amazing wedding (or two) or Brad Pitt saving a woman from zombie attack, there was plenty of entertainment doings this weekend.
Read on for all that, plus details on Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' return from their European honeymoon...
MORE: Five Most Shocking Moments From the MTV Video Music Awards—Ever!
• Baby Bumpin': Beyoncé stole the show with her baby news.
• Over the Moon (Man): The show had its ups and downs, and lots of stars on the carpet.
• Movin' on Up: Jennifer Aniston and her boyfriend Justin Theroux reportedly moved in together, following the sale of Aniston's $38 million Beverly Hills pad.
• Making Peace: Mel Gibson and his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva finally reached a financial and child custody agreement following a year of bitter court battling.
• Say What?!: After MTV announced they would give Britney Spears a tribute at the VMAS Sunday, we couldn't help but to answer your questions about whether she really deserves it!
• Tying the Knot: Sofia Coppola married her longtime love, Phoenix frontman Thomas Mars Saturday at her family's 19th century villa in Bernalda, Italy. Meanwhile, Croatian heiress and socialite Petra Ecclestone wed businessan James Stunt right outside of Rome on the same day.
• Stars Turned Heroes: While Brad Pitt saved an extra from getting trampled on the set of his zombie flick, World War Z, he wasn't the only star saving lives. Following the fire that engulfed Richard Branson's Necker Island home earlier this week, Kate Winslet spoke out about saving Branson's mother from the flames.
• Honeymooning: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries returned to Los Angeles just five days after they kicked off their whirlwind European honeymoon.
•So True, So False: We revealed the truth behind rumors that NBC asked Ricky Gervais to host the Golden Globes again, not even a year after his controversial celebrity-snubbing stint as this past year's awards show host.
• Me, Myself & Irene: Celebs like Kerry Washington and Sophia Bush hit Twitter to give their take on Hurricane Irene as it hit the East Coast.
• Cleaning Up (Again): The Help grabbed the number one spot in this weekend's box office for the second straight week, raking in $14.3 million. Meanwhile, Colombiana followed with $10.3 million, along with Don't Be Afraid of the Dark at $8.7 million.
• Feud Alert: Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine headed to Twitter to stir up some beef with MTV and their Video Music Awards, saying "F--k you, VMAs!," among other things.
PHOTOS: Check out the stars that rocked this year's VMA carpet!