Say What?: After MTV announced they would give Britney Spears a tribute at the VMAS Sunday, we couldn't help but to answer your questions about whether she really deserves it!
• Tying the Knot: Sofia Coppolamarried her longtime love, Phoenix frontman Thomas Mars Saturday at her family's 19th century villa in Bernalda, Italy. Meanwhile, Croatian heiress and socialite Petra Ecclestonewed businessan James Stunt right outside of Rome on the same day.
• Stars Turned Heroes: While Brad Pittsaved an extra from getting trampled on the set of his zombie flick, World War Z, he wasn't the only star saving lives. Following the fire that engulfed Richard Branson's Necker Island home earlier this week, Kate Winsletspoke out about saving Branson's mother from the flames.
• Honeymooning: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphriesreturned to Los Angeles just five days after they kicked off their whirlwind European honeymoon.
• Cleaning Up (Again): The Help grabbed the number one spot in this weekend's box office for the second straight week, raking in $14.3 million. Meanwhile, Colombiana followed with $10.3 million, along with Don't Be Afraid of the Dark at $8.7 million.
• Feud Alert: Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine headed to Twitter to stir up some beef with MTV and their Video Music Awards, saying "F--k you, VMAs!," among other things.