If it felt unseasonably warm these last few months, well, the sun wasn't the only one to blame.
Or, in this case, thank.
We're referring, of course, to the lovely ladies who managed to contribute to the rise in temps throughout the summer by sticking to the old adage that "less is more."
Here now are five fabulous females that definitely heated things up this season...
1. Jennifer Lopez: This one, of course, is a bit of a no-brainer. After all, we are talking about the most beautiful woman in the world. And while the American Idol judge will soon no longer be Mrs. Marc Anthony, it's probably safe to say she won't have any trouble moving on.
2. Denise Richards: It would be tempting to make a comment here about how, with a body like this, Charlie Sheen's ex is the one who's winning, but we won't. (OK, fine, we kinda just did). Instead, we'll just say that if the phrase "It's better in the Bahamas" is true, then this might be one of the reasons why.
Brian Prahl / Splash News
3. Kim Kardashian: Sure, we might be little biased here. (Um, did you see our wedding coverage over the weekend?). But, seriously, who could argue that the E! star doesn't belong on this list, right? While she and new hubby Kris Humphries are holding off on a honeymoon for now, we can only hope that when they do eventually decide to take one, it's somewhere hot.
4. Halle Berry: Let's get this out of the way right up front. 45 years old. Yup. You read that correctly. That's not a typo, folks. The Oscar winner celebrated being on the planet for that long by confidently frolicking with friends on the beach in Malibu. Well, do you blame her? (Or, Jennifer Garner for stealing her look, for that matter?)
5. Rihanna: Yeah, so technically, this isn't exactly a bikini, but we would definitely be remiss if we didn't acknowledge the Barbadian beauty as she decided to dip her comely curves in the waters of her home country. What's that? You want more, Ri-Ri? No problem!