Did your invite to Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries's wedding get lost in the mail? No need to shed a tear. We've got all the details on the newlyweds' big day, plus all the other big stories of the weekend...
• Fairytale Wedding: Kim and Kris tied the knot Saturday evening in a star-studded affair in Montecito, Calif. with 450 guests in tow, including the likes of Eva Longoria, Serena Williams, and Lindsay Lohan. The blushing bride wore a custom strapless wedding gown that had one heck of a train as she walked down the aisle of her black-and-white themed wedding, while her groom donned an Ermenegildo Zegna tux.
• Party Time: After Kim and Kris swapped vows, it was time for their reception where Robin Thicke serenaded the newly cemented Mr. and Mrs. Humphries for their first dance and guests munched on a meal prepped by Wolfgang Puck. And once the night was finally winding down, the guests left with some pretty cool party favors.
WATCH: New exclusive video on a special edition of E! News Monday at 7 p.m. ET/PT.
• Sweet Tweets (and blogs): Before Kim and Kris tied the knot, the couple's family and friends headed to their respective Twitter pages and blogs to share kind words in honor of the soon-to-be newlyweds.
• Country Star Wedding: Kim and Kris weren't the only ones walking down the aisle Saturday. Country star Chely Wright married her girlfriend Lauren Blitzeras well in front of 200 guests at Lauren's aunt's home in Connecticut.
• Tying the Knot: Speaking of getting hitched, longtime couple Donald Faison and Cacee Cobb are engaged! Faison's Scrubs co-star Zach Braff broke the news when he tweeted a congrats to the couple over the weekend.
• Pretty Ugly: General Mills pulled their ads from Pretty Little Liars and some people were asking why
• Family Matters: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong and her late husband Russell's family finally came to an agreement regarding the planning of his funeral, by deciding to have two separate services.
• Cleaning Up: The Help topped this weekend's box office, raking in $20.5 million, followed by Rise of the Planet of the Apes with $16.3 million and Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D with $12 million.
All the official photos from Kim's big day will be in the Sept. 5 issue of People, on sale nationwide this Friday.