Whoever thinks summer is all about catchin' rays and playing beer pong is so clichè.
We all know the real fun lies in camping out by your local movie theater—what's up Harry Potter fans! What's even better than that is watching all hotties blow up on the big screen.
It's been a very hot season in Hollywood, so let's check in with the five celebs who ruled the summer movie scene:
1. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: If you were to say her name six months back, all you'd get is a who? But not anymore! Aside from being friggin' sexy, the Victoria's Secret model, who took over Megan Fox's role on Transformers: Dark of the Moon, was actually pretty good! And the movie didn't suck, either, especially at the box-office.
2. Emma Stone: We love us some Emma Stone! The Help was her "big" movie this summer, and it did OK, but then she also sneaked in a few super fun dates on the side: Crazy Stupid Love and Friends With Benefits. Beyond that, she's cute, likes to get down with some soul food, skinny dips with friends, dates cute guys and even has a girl crush. What's not to like?!
3. Ryan Reynolds: Do we really need to offer a reason? When he decided to finally put something on, he suited up in the color of money as The Green Lantern. And yes, it made a good amount of moolah opening weekend, but didn't do enough to overpass superhero movies before him. It's OK Ry, you're obviously still awesome.
4. The Hangover monkey: The movie didn't score with critics, but The Hangover Part II made some serious cash—which means you loved it. And no question about it, the second hairiest cast member (hi, Zach Galifianakis!) was this year's breakout star. Plus, he's also got a way with the ladies.
5. Daniel Radcliffe: Obvs. This summer marked our goodbyes to the young star as Harry Potter and the franchise, which definitely went out with a bang (and a couple bucks). After setting records, we started to see our Danny take on new roles, including the role as boyfriend. Sigh, they grow up too fast!