Will.i.am and Kate who?
Yup. That's right! It is finally upon us! The countdown has officially begun! We are just hours away from Kim Kardashian's fairy-tale wedding! (Can you tell we're just a wee bit excited?)
What's more, everything about the big day will, at last, be revealed. So, just what exactly are we going to be keeping an eye out for tonight?
1. The Bride Herself: Yes, we're sure hubby-to-be Kris Humphries will be extraordinarily handsome as he waits to take Kim's hand in marriage. But, let's face it. The blushing bride is the one who's going to be front and center here, folks. While we already know she'll be wearing a dress created by Vera Wang, what it will actually look like is the big question. Add to that the speculation as to what shoes she'll wear and whether or not her hair will be up or down. In other words, there'll be a lot to take in!
2. What Everybody Else Is Wearing: Namely, Kim's bridal party. While Kourtney Kardashian seemed to hint that the sisters' dresses would be green, a source close to the family said this is "99 percent untrue," adding that "the theme of the wedding will stay consistent with the invite," which requests that guests wear black and white. Hmm, could one of the bridesmaids manage to steal some of Kim's thunder Pippa Middleton-style?
3. Which Famous Faces Will Be Attending: OK, this wouldn't be a Kardashian wedding without at least some (OK, make that several) celebs showing up. While the guest list has been kept pretty hush-hush, some of the stars expected to be there include Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato, Ryan Seacrest, Justin Bieber, Serena Williams and most, if not all, of Kris' New Jersey Nets teammates.
4. Surprises Galore: Well, that's what Kim's mom, Kris Jenner, told us anyway. "So many surprises," she said. "Surprises for him, surprises for her...It's going to be fantastic and I can't wait till the party." Us, too!
5. The Inevitable Comparisons: When it's all said and done, though, there will no doubt be those left thinking how this wedding stacked up to Khloé Kardashian Odom and Lamar Odom's nuptials or even those of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. (Yeah we said it.)
So, as the clock ticks closer to the main event, what are you most excited to see?