Gérard Depardieu has nothing to be ashamed of.
Well, OK, the puddle-making airline passenger has nothing but a lot of company.
Here are other famous folks whose bladders got them in hot, er, water:
1. Tom Sizemore: In 2005, the Saving Private Ryan sergeant was accused of using a prosthetic penis to meet a court's drug-test demand. So, technically, it was the Whizzinator's urine stream, and not Sizemore's, that caused the trouble.
2. George Takei: The beloved Star Trek star experienced the wrath of reality-TV producers when, while filming the U.K. verison of I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, he relieved himself in the Australian outback, and apparently gave rats all the scent—and incentive—they would need to overrun the set.
3. Ozzy Osbourne: He peed on the Alamo.
4. Heather Mills: In a switch, the former Mrs. Paul McCartney's urine trouble was not of her own making. While a homeless teen, the former model once related, another homeless person peed on her sleeping head. The moment proved a wakeup call, in more ways than one, and Mills decided not to be homeless anymore.
5. Izzy Stradlin: This final slot easily could have gone to Andy Dick or Steve-O, each of whom has had trouble finding the little boys' room, but the former Guns N' Roses rocker gets the nod for reminding that Depardieu did not invent the airplane misadventure. In 1989, Stradlin was ordered to pay $1,000 in clean-up fees after he made like a bad, bad puppy on a flight to Phoenix.