BRAND NEW ON E!
We are happy to report that Adele has recovered quite nicely from the throat problems that forced her to postpone several of her U.S. tour dates.
The 23-year-old hitmaking singer was at the Greek Theatre in L.A. last night making up for the show she had to cancel earlier this summer because of nasty case of laryngitis.
The sold-out crowd was jam-packed with celebrities from movies, television and, of course, music.
Read on to find out who was there, plus what does Jessica Simpson have to say about being "drunk" during the show...
In the audience of more than 6,000 people was—ready?—Robert Pattinson. At least according to one fan's tweet that read, "Robert Pattinson to the left of me and Christina Aguilera to the right of me at @OfficialAdele. #celebritywatching"
No doubt about Aguilera being there because she tweeted a backstage pic of herself and the British songstress along with the message, "'Someone Like You'" is my favorite!" she tweeted. "Beautiful to see all her fans sing it tonight! ;) love u Adele."
Other celeb tweets included:
• Amber Riley: "Dear Adele, you are officially my "girl crush" A-freakin-mazing! Who sings like that!!!!!! Love, Amber in Shock and Awe!"
• Dianna Agron: "Saw Ms. Adele at the Greek theatre last night, lucky to say it was for the second time. My love just grows fonder and fonder."
• Kevin McHale: "Thank you Adele for making my soul happy :)"
• Jessica Capshaw: "Someone like you" in my head all day long! And yes, to those who have asked, saw @katewalsh and she was pretty, funny and sweet as always."
• Gordon Ramsey: "Adele was amazing, great new material, very witty, such a powerful voice proud to be British."
Earlier today, Simpson, who attended the show with hubby-to-be Eric Johnson tweeted, "There are rumors that I was 'drunk swaying' at the Adele concert last night. That wasn't drunk swaying, that was professional dancing!"
In between songs, Adele's banter was hilarious. She cracked wise about things like wearing a wig and a see-through dress, paying for her mother's paragliding helmet and naming her new "wiener dog" Ella Fitzgerald because she already has one named Louis Armstrong.
She took a more serious tone when she asked everyone to raise their lighters or cellphones into the air when she performed "Make You Feel My Love" in honor of the late Amy Winehouse.
Adele's opening act was a hoot—77-year-old Wanda Jackson, also known as the Queen of Rockabilly. The two first met last year when Adele played the nearby Hollywood Bowl.