It's enough to bring a smize to the most hardened of faces.
No, not the list of former contestants unveiled today to be competing in an all-star season cycle of America's Next Top Model—we're talking about the totally random assortment of equally all-star (in their minds, we're sure) guest judges Miss Tyra has rounded up to take part.
So just who is comprising this motley crew? Er, motley crews?
Lending their critical fashion eyes—all of which seem to have wildly varying degrees of expertise—are Nicki Minaj, D-list graduate Kathy Griffin, La Toya Jackson, Ashlee Simpson, Blue Steel aficionado and fellow model reality show vet Tyson Beckford (obviously, one of the more qualified of the bunch), Kristin Cavallari, The Game, CSI franchise creator Anthony Zuiker (so…acting challenges clearly lie ahead) and, scoring another big win for relevance, supermodel Coco Rocha.
We assume there'll also be several "noted" fashion photographers popping up along the way.
As for the contestants, they've obviously aged since their last attempt at winning, and this could very well be their last shot at success in a notoriously youth-oriented industry. You can't manufacture drama like that. Oh, wait...
The all-stars will be competing, as Tyra Banks will surely remind viewers at every opportunity, for a fashion spread in Vogue Italia, a campaign with Express, the chance (but not guarantee, apparently) to be a guest correspondent on Extra, and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics.
Helping judge the crew are, as always, Banks, Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley and photographer Nigel Barker. Jay Manuel and Miss J. Alexander will also return when the 17th installment kicks off Sept. 14.
Here's the complete list of contestants:
• Shannon Stewart, 27; cycle 1 (last competed at age 18)
• Camille McDonald, 33; cycle 2 (last competed at age 26)
• Brittany Brower, 29; cycle 4 (last competed at age 4)
• Lisa D'Amato, 30; cycle 5 (last competed at age 24)
• Bre Scullark, 26; cycle 5 (last competed at age 19)
• Bianca Golden, 22; cycle 9 (last competed at age 18)
• Dominique Reighard, 27; cycle 10 (last competed at age 23)
• Isis King, 25; cycle 11 (last competed at age 22)
• Sheena Sakai, 24; cycle 11 (last competed at age 21)
• Allison Harvard, 23; cycle 12 (last competed at age 20)
• Laura Kirkpatrick, 22; cycle 13 (last competed at age 19)
• Angelea Preston, 25; cycle 14 (last competed at age 22)
• Kayla Ferrel, 20; cycle 15 (last competed at age 19)
• Alexandria Everett, 22; cycle 16 (last competed at age 21)