Nick Jonas has snagged himself an older woman. Make that a smokin' hot older woman who's practically royalty in Australia.
Say hello to Delta Goodrem—and if she seems familiar, it's because you probably just saw her last week on Dancing With the Stars, performing two songs, one with Michael Bolton, at the 11th hour after Adele turned up sick.
The 26-year-old blond songbird quickly went from a nobody to a standing ovation. But who the heck is she? And where's she been hiding?
Goodrem, for years a successful singer and actress Down Under, was caught holding hands with the purity-ringless Jonas (who, at 18, is eight years her junior) at an L.A. movie theater.
Jonas has been helping Goodrem work on her upcoming album, and she hinted they were a pair when she tweeted a pic of them in the studio with their arms around each other.
A source confirms to E! News that the twosome have in fact been dating since March, but have managed to keep it on the down-low.
Maybe because not many realized Goodrem is a huge pop star in Australia, with a whopping eight No. 1 pop singles, and starred in the soap Neighbours.
Here's what you need to know about the beauty:
• She did have a minor hit in the U.S. with "In This Life," which talks about new beginnings and rejoicing in moving forward. "One love is all I need in this life," she sings. The tune is on her album, Delta.
• She was the face of Pepsi in Australia: There were posters plastered all around Sydney when Goodrem became the model and made a commercial for the soda, proving at home she's as big as Britney Spears and Beyoncé.
• She beat Hodgkin's lymphoma: Goodrem was diagnosed with the rare form of cancer when she was 18. After eight months of chemotherapy and two months of radiotherapy, which caused her to lose her hair, she recovered and is now involved with charities relating to the disease.
• She has sung with Andrea Bocelli: In 2009, Goodrem was invited to perform with the Italian tenor at four of his Christmas concerts he was throwing in the U.S.
• She's hung with Prince William: Goodrem chatted up the prince in January 2010 when he visited Sydney. The two became friendly at a fancy political lunch reception for a small group of around 20 people.
• She recently split from her fiancé, Irish singer-songwriter Brian McFadden, after nearly seven years together. The couple's publicist, who announced the breakup April 1, said at the time that the duo "mutually decided to end their relationship" and made the decision with a lot of soul searching after realizing they'd grown apart.
The former lovers remain friends though, with Goodrem tweeting to her ex, "we will always have a special bond and great memories. No one can take that from us."
Good get, Nick. She sounds like a sweetie to us.