The Bachelorette has some fresh meat.
Fresh off her dismissal by last season's Bachelor, Brad Womack, titular singleton Ashley Hebert is ready to begin her search for Mr. Right.
So who are the 25 eligible dudes vying for the affections of the 27-year-old dental student from Philly on the seventh season of the matchmaking series? From the buff butcher to the winemaker to the hairstylist, get ready to meet 'em...
MORE: Ali Breaks the Mold on The Bachelorette Finale
- Ames, 31, a portfolio manager from New York
- Anthony, 28, a butcher from Wyckoff, N.J.
- Ben C., 28, a lawyer from New Orleans
- Ben F., 28, a winemaker from Sonoma, Calif.
- Bentley, 28, a businessman from Salt Lake City
- Blake, 27, a dentist from Greenville, S.C.
- Chris D., 25, a sports marketing coordinator from Chicago
- Chris M. 27, a construction company CEO from Edmonton, Canada
- Constantine, 30, a restaurant owner from Atlanta
- Frank, 29, a college admissions director from Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Jeff, 35, an entrepreneur from St. Louis
- Jon, 26, an e-commerce executive from Vancouver, Wash.
- J.P., 34, a construction manager from New York
- Lucas, 30, an oilfield equipment distributor from Odessa, Texas
- Matt, 28, an office supply salesman from Bridgewater, Mass.
- Michael, 29, a technology salesman from San Diego
- Mickey, 31, a chef from Cleveland
- Nick, 26, a personal trainer from Tampa
- Rob, 27, a technology executive from Monroe, Mich.
- Ryan M., 27, a construction estimator from Royal Oak, Mich.
- Ryan P, 31, a solar energy executive from Corona Del Mar, Calif.
- Stephen, 27, a hairstylist from Manhattan Beach, Calif.
- Tim, 35, a liquor distributor from Long Beach, N.Y.
- West, 30, a lawyer from Chapin, S.C.
- William, 30, a cellular phone salesman from Galloway, Ohio
The new season kicks off May 23 on ABC.
VIDEO: Bachelor Brad Is Back!