Thank you, TV powers that be. Thank you. In this new sneak peek from NBC, Josh Holloway is doing terrible/wonderful things to (yesterday's TV pinup of the day) Alison Brie with his eyes as the scary shooter hunting the study group in Community's two-part Sergio Leone-inspired finale.
Plus, get your first look at Bones star Emily Deschanel's adorable baby belly in our roundup of today's hottest TV news:
• Two and a Half Men: Per the The Hollywood Reporter, megaproducer Chuck Lorre has pitched a Sheen-less version of 2.5 Men that would center on Jon Cryerand a second player to be named later. Works for us. Everybody-but-Sheen FTW.
• 60 Minutes: Remember when Lara Logan suffered that "sustained and brutal sexual assault" while covering the Arab Spring uprisings in Egypt? She's talking about what happened on her show 60 Minutes this Sunday, but first shared a portion of her story with the New York Times today.
• The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Based on this all-new photo spread in Regard magazine, we hereby declare Kyle Richards' man Mauricio Umansky the hottest Real Housewives husband ever.
• Meet the New Boss: Mark Pedowitz, who worked at ABC Studios for a long time, will replace Dawn Ostroff as the head of the CW Network. Cool, great, fine, just be good to Jared, Jensen, Misha, Jim Beaver, Kripke, Gamble, Edlund and Singer and OK everyone remotely involved with Supernatural. And everybody on The Vampire Diaries. And Leighton Meester. Amen.
• Cuteness: Our loyal frienemy Matt Webb Mitovich brought his twins into the office for Take Your Kids to Work Day, and young Jacob has got your Scooby-Doo scoop right here.
• Further Cuteness: Bones star David Boreanaz tweeted this adorable picture from the last day of shooting that features Bones executive producers Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan, guest star Ryan O'Neal and most important of all, Emily Deschanel and her real-life baby bump. Yay!