Too busy shaking your hips at Coachella to catch up on this weekend's entertainment stories? No problem. We've got the scoop on Nicolas Cage's arrest (and classic mug shot), Katy Perry and Rihanna's girls night out, and more, right here.
• Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman bailed Cage out of jail Saturday after the star was arrested on charges of domestic violence, disturbing the peace and public drunkenness that morning in New Orleans.
• Rio rocked this weekend's box office raking in $40 million, blowing out Scream 4 which debuted to the tune of $19.3 million. Animated hit Hop grabbed the third spot at $11.2 million.
• Prince Harry scored two honors Thursday: a promotion to Captain in the British Army and an Apache Badge, which qualified him as an Apache helicopter pilot.
• BFFs Katy Perry and Rihanna partied the night away at West Hollywood hot spot Voyeur Thursday night.
• Lady Gaga released controversial song "Judas" Friday, and riled up a few religious groups while she was at it.
• Leonardo DiCaprio nabbed our vote for most valuable partyer of the week, after he was spotted hanging out with Jay-Z at Juliet Supper Club in New York.
• Hollywood is going green (we are too, if you hadn't noticed), so check it out!