Chris Jackson/Getty Images
Seeing how the upcoming royal wedding will be just as big (OK, bigger) than, say, the Super Bowl, it only makes sense that it's being treated like a major sporting event.
Sure enough, the online gambling site, Bodog.com, is currently accepting wagers from folks interested in betting on anything and everything related to Prince William and Kate Middleton's nuptials.
And we do mean anything and everything...
READ: Kate Middleton's Family—Five Things You Didn't Know!
While a few of the things you can bet on are pretty tame, like, What color will Kate's wedding dress be? (Ivory 2/3) or who will catch the wedding bouquet? (Prince Harry's girlfriend Chelsy Davy 15/1), most of them are kinda out there.
Among the highlights:
- Will Kate jilt William at the altar? (Yes 500/1)
- Will it rain? (Yes 7/2)
- Who's most likely to cry? (Kate's mom 3/2)
- Will Harry drop the rings? (Yes 25/1) Or forget the rings? (Yes 100/1)
- How long will the couple's first kiss be after they tie the knot? (0-3 seconds 10/11)
- What will be the color of the first bikini worn by Kate on the honeymoon? (White 2/1)
- What color dress will guest Victoria Beckham wear? (Grey 5/2)
- Will an objection be raised during the vows? (Yes 50/1)
- How will the couple walk down the aisle after the ceremony? (Arm-in-arm 1/20)
There are even some potentially long-term wagers that involve guessing when the couple will have a child and if it will be a boy or a girl.
And here we thought the Royal Refrigerator was weird.
VIDEO: Kate Middleton's Wedding Workout