Tiger Woods has got a himself a brand new blonde!
Just like Tiger, the young blonde is a golf fanatic, but that's not the only thing these two have in common...
1. She Was Also in a Suspicious Car Accident: The college student scored herself a rather unflattering mugshot after she was arrested for a DUI in Orlando in October 2010. However, she wound up charged with the a lesser count of reckless driving, which was later changed to an "improper change of lane" charge after she took DUI classes. Tiger also managed to escape unscathed when he crashed his car after taking Ambien.
2. She's Got Skills on the Green: Alyse is training for the LGPA tour, according to RadarOnline. And even better: her step-dad supposedly hired a coach for her, who introduced her to Tiger. The athletic Ohio native played NCAA volleyball in college and also enjoys snowboarding.
3. Her Family Has Lots of Green: Her biological father is St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Jeff Lahti and her stepfather is the chairman of the board of IMG, a huge sports agency that just so happens to rep Tiger.
4. She Might Not Be That Into Tiger: In a delicious twist of irony, Alyse may just be looking for a good time. "She sent a [message] to a mutual friend of ours saying she didn't consider herself Tiger's girlfriend. They were just having a good time hooking up," a source tells RadarOnline.
5. They're Not Doing the Long-Distance Thing: Although Alyse is taking graduate classes at Northwood University, the school has a campus in Palm Beach. Tiger has a yacht in the same swanky Florida town, and the two have been spotted on it together. Alyse also grew up in Windermere, the same posh gated community where Tiger lives.