It sure seemed like someone had inherited her father's way with words!
As we've been hearing in Eminem's Grammy-winning songs over the years, daughter Hailie Jade is the apple of his eye.
And, going by the meticulously updated Twitter account set up in her name, she sure sounded like a chip off the old block.
But alas, "Angry_Blonde" is not "Hailie Jade Mathers" as the very elaborate prankster would have us believe. And we certainly wanted to believe it was her, because the tweets were just so darn cute!
Instead, it's just someone who tweets to her "mom," @kimmathers (whose tweets are conveniently protected), and pretends to know Chris Brown.
Eminem's publicist and label rep, Dennis Dennehy, tells E! News that this account is a fake and Hailie has no Twitter account at all.
But "Angry_Blonde" sure has been plugging away on Twitter lately, at least giving the real Hailie Jade a good reputation with her "surprisingly positive" tweets, as one duped website put it earlier, helping her score a few thousand extra followers in one day.
She commented on everything from love and relationships to the devastation in Japan. And whoever she really is, she made some good points.
"The iPad 2 comes out today. If you can afford a $500 iPad, you can probably afford to give $10 to the Red Cross- just text REDCROSS to 90999," she wrote on March 11.
"What are some good books to read? Teen/ romance," she also wrote that day.
"Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a persons character lies in their OWN hands," she wrote on Sunday.
Other recent words of wisdom by and/or quoted by Faux Hailie include:
• "Some people aren't worth your time or happiness. Love those who love you, leave those who curse you, pray for those who hate you."
• "Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue of your life."
• "Don't give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying."
• "Good guys are found in every corner of the earth, but unfortunately the earth has no corners."
• "Its better for the person you love to be happy w/ someone else than lonely with you. For it's called Sacrifice. Sometimes, it's Bull$h!t."
Aw, she sounded like a regular daddy's girl.
[Editor's note: Hats off to Angry_Blonde, the keeper of the most elaborate imposter account we've seen yet.]
(Originally published March 15, 2011, at 6:25 p.m. PT)