Too busy trying to keep up on Charlie Sheen to catch all this weekend's happenings? No need to fret. We've got the scoop on the all the stories you might have missed.
• Sheen launched a T-shirt line, because that's what winners do (or so the tees suggest). Then the former Two and a Half Men star got his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour in Detroit and Chicago off to a good start by selling out tickets the same day they went on sale.
• E! News learned exclusively that Sheen would be MIA for daughter Sam's birthday party. He also missed the birthday of his twins, Max and Bob, this weekend.
• Jake Gyllenhaal reportedly got into a bit of a scuffle in a public restroom after a fan tried to photograph the star while he was at a urinal.
• Red Riding Hood proved to be no match for Battle: Los Angeles in this weekend's box office. The fantasy flick raked in $14.1 million, landing it in the third-place spot, while Battle: Los Angeles topped the box office with $36 million and Rango nabbed second place at $14.1 million.
• We took a peek at five secret marriages in Hollywood.
• Following the aftermath of the devastating earthquake in Japan, stars headed to Twitter to show their support for those affected by the record-setting 8.9 magnitude quake.