Jaap Buitendijk/Universal Studios, Sipa via AP Images, Jaap Buitendijk/Universal Studios
Put 'em all together and you've got, like, the sexiest woman in the history of the world. Pretty much. Ask anyone. But when you break down this badass A-list Earth Mother, which of Wanted woman Angelina Jolie's features bests the rest? We ranked 9, and left No. 10 blank for you.
Here's the list:
1. Lips: If she had only one body part, this would be it. Sadly, her maw's at its finest and thickest when she's unhappy, pouty, pissed or getting divorced.
2. Eyes: Commanding yet gentle, these warm green orbs seem to offer the rest of us an easy way in. Be warned, though: It's a trap!
3. Trigger finger: Hey boys, watch out for that index digit. This lefty action hero hits her target with more flare and precision than Will, Bruce or even Uma.
4. Brain: She's been called the smartest woman in Hollywood, and how can you argue with a box-office giant who also has a shot at being U.N. Secretary-General?
5. Left arm: Specifically the tattoo detailing the coordinates—latitude and longitude—of where Maddox, Pax, Shiloh and Zahara were born. Motherhood's never been hotter.
6. Uterus: The most famous, hyped, buzzed-about and potentially profitable internal organ in all of Hollywood. And only Shiloh Jolie-Pitt—and whoever else is in there—knows what it's really like.
7. Hips: Here, on the front left, you'll easily find a thick black cross tattoo. This covers up an inked-while-drunk dragon, which we'll call a sign of maturity. Well, kinda.
8. Breasts: They rarely steal the show—only when she's way pregnant—but Taking Lives is worth renting for one little bedroom scene. (Tip: Pretend Ethan Hawke isn't there.)
9. Forehead mole: Sometimes it's exotic, sometimes it's zitlike (as on a recent Entertainment Weekly cover). But Jolie herself has said, "I find flaws attractive." So do we.
10. Heart [as chosen by E! Online readers]: She's opened her home to—so far—three orphans from around the world. Most of us can't say the same, and reader Xzavia is impressed: "She is sooo giving of herself." And Lil argues that "she gives her heart in fighting for those that cannot." As much as we like her legs, we have to agree.