She had to know what she was in for.
You don't sign up to play a 20th-century icon like Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis and not expect to get judged, especially when your version of the legendary first lady takes amphetamines!
Find out when you get to fully judge Katie Holmes as Jackie when The Kennedys miniseries, starring Mrs. Tom Cruise, Greg Kinnear, Barry Pepper and Tom Wilkinson finally premieres on the Reelz Channel, plus get the official episode-by-episode rundown of what Kennedy family scandals are re-revealed in this retelling of the family saga:
The first two hours of the eight-hour miniseries will air April 3 at 8 p.m., parts three through six will air, one hour at a time, April 5 through April 8, and parts seven and eight will air back-to-back on April 10. Got that?
And the episode synopses for each of the eight hours of the production are as follows:
1. The Kennedys rally to put John F. Kennedy in the White House but their difficult past illuminates a deeper struggle.
2. The presidential election comes down to the wire; Bobby Kennedy tells his father, Joseph Kennedy Sr., that he's leaving politics.
3. When the Bay of Pigs invasion proves disastrous, JFK makes a difficult decision he must later atone for.
4. The Soviets build a wall separating East and West Berlin while Bobby prepares to go after mobster Sam Giancana.
5. Riots over desegregation in the southern United States force JFK to act. Jackie's use of amphetamines continues. Joe Sr. suffers a stroke.
6. The Cuban Missile Crisis brings the United States and the Soviet Union to the brink of war. Jackie leaves JFK after one infidelity too many.
7. Jack and Jackie suffer the loss of their newborn child; she and JFK go to Dallas on that fateful day in November.
8. Bobby blames himself for his brother's death. Five years later, tragedy strikes again.
Will you watch? (We'll be there for sure, banging away our reaction on Twitter with popcorn-butter-covered fingers.)