Michael Buckner/WireImage.com; Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Did you wake up this morning and feel an extra bit of magic in the air? No, that's not National Pancake Day or Ron Weasley's birthday you're feeling. That energy in the air is all because 17 years ago Justin Drew Bieber was born.
That's right! Our little pop superstar is the big one-seven. So precious!
We have no idea what to expect from the Biebs this year. After all, his 16th year of life was pretty out-of-control awesome, let us count the ways...
- He got with Selena Gomez and she was all over that Bieber knee at the Vanity Fair Oscar party!
- He had his own 3-D movie and it was actually good!
- He experimented with different hairstyles, throwing the national news into a frenzy every time.
- He was named Most Valuable Player at the 2011 NBA Celebrity All-Star Game for his serious basketball skillz.
- He rocked it at the Grammys no matter how much Esperanza Spalding tried to ruin it!
- He landed the top spot on YouTube's most watched video EVER beating out Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance".
And that's only like half the stuff he did this past year—way more than your average 16-year-old. Now, let's see how he'll top it this year!
Happy Birthday, Biebs!
VIDEO: Justin and Selena's Oscar Date Night