Too busy planning that Oscar viewing bash to check out this weekend's hottest news? Don't fret. We've got all the scoop on the 83rd Annual Academy Awards, the anti-Academy Awards (aka the Razzies), the indie Academy Awards (aka the Spirits) and, of course, Charlie Sheen's latest shenanigans.
This weekend really was all about the build up to Oscar night, with the usual suspects taking home the top prizes. The King's Speech nabbed Best Picture, Colin Firth and Natalie Portman took home the lead-acting statuettes, and Melissa Leo and Christian Bale claimed the supporting prizes at Sunday's big show.
• As for the behind-the-scenes Oscar fodder, we've got our favorite red carpet quotes, backstage shockers, fashion hits and misses and what Justin Timberlake really thought about his sex scenes with Mila Kunis.
• Among the biggest losers of the weekend? The Last Airbender and Sex and the City 2 were the stars of the Razzies show Saturday, taking home the most "worst" nods. The Last Airbender was crowned Worst Picture of 2010, among other disses. Jackson Rathbone was doubly dissed for his work in Airbender and Eclipse. Ouch.
• Meanwhile, The Black Swan dominated at the Independent Spirit Awards, winning Best Feature, Best Lead Actress (Portman), Best Cinematography and Best Director (Darren Aronofsky). James Franco won Best Lead Actor.
• Speaking of Mr. Franco, we gave you a peek of him cutting off his own (faux) arm in an exclusive outtake from the 127 Hours DVD.
• While the weekend box-office tally was rather low, Gnomeo & Juliet managed to come out on top with $14.2 million, followed by Hall Pass with $13.4 million and Unknown with $12.4 million.
• New Orleans rapper Juvenile was arrested for pot possession (again) Saturday.
• Is LaLa Vasquez the next Kim Kardashian? We took a look at five things you need to know about Kim's bestie.