Too busy trying to predict Lady Gaga's Grammy outfit to catch up on this weekend's entertainment news stories? No worries. We've got all the goods from music's biggest weekend—including Gaga's egg-citing entrance (and Miley Cyrus' jokes about it) and the scoop from the hottest Grammy bashes, right here. Along with all the other headline-making news, from Gaga's alleged Madonna song stealing to Barbra Streisand's apparent Glee dissing.
First off, the Grammys...
• It was a night of surprises at the 2011 Grammys (and we're not just talking the red carpet), with Arcade Fire beating out Lady Gaga, Eminem, Katy Perry and Lady Antebellum for Album of the Year, and Esperanza Spalding (!) winning Best New Artist over the likes of Justin Bieber and Drake. Get our full list winners and also don't miss our rundown of the five shocking things that happened before the show even began, the choicest red carpet quotes, and our exclusive backstage coverage.
• It was a rough weekend for the Biebs. Aside from his Grammy shut-out, his new flick, Never Say Never, finished second to Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler's Just Go With It at the weekend box office.
• Before the Grammys got rolling on Sunday, Barbra Streisand was doing some backpedaling, issuing a statement attempting to spin an off-handed comment that was widely perceived as a Glee. Ironically, prior to inserting her foot in her mouth, Streisand was feted by show stars Lea Michelle and Matthew Morrison in a tribute to Streisand during Friday night's MusiCares event.
• The King's Speech continued its Academy Awards run-up by leading the field at the BAFTAs, winning Best Picture and three acting categories at the British version of the Oscars. We also have lots of pictures of the pretty people on the red carpet.
• Does Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" sound eerily like Madonna's "Express Yourself"? The Material Girl's brother seems to think so—and he's not the only one.
• Curious to know how much the Jersey Shore stars are raking in? We've got the deets on The Situation's possible salary.
• Howard Stern treated fans to a behind-the-scenes look at Private Parts, with a live running Twitter commentary of the biopic flick when it aired on HBO Saturday.
• Real Housewives of New York star Alex McCord dished on the shenanigans, fights and general craziness of the upcoming season. McCord was just one of many celebs we tracked down over the weekend as Fashion Week rolled on in NYC.
• Sadly, All in the Family actress Betty Garrett passed away at the age of 91 from an aortic aneurysm.