Life tends to imitate art for Miley Cyrus. Remember how she fell for onscreen love interest Liam Hemsworth in The Last Song? Well, she did it again in New Orleans with So Undercover costar Joshua Bowman.
A source tells us that the two were "inseparable" during the wrap party.
So what else do we know about her latest guy?
1. He's a lot like Liam. It seems Miss Miley may have a type. Just like her last boyfriend, Josh is tall (6 feet), older (22) and foreign. He was born in Berkshire, England. Sounds like Miley can't resist a accent. (Neither can we, to be honest.) "He's very Liam-ish. It's like a déjà vu," the insider tells us.
2. Miley isn't the first celeb he's romanced. Back in 2009, Josh was snapped with Amy Winehouse in St. Lucia. Although they didn't take the trip together, they met while vacationing at the same resort and stayed for an extra week. But Josh says he's no starchaser, telling the U.K.'s Daily Mail that "I wasn't waiting until there was a photographer on the beach to put my arm around Amy."
3. He studied his craft. Josh isn't just a pretty face. He spent a year studying the Strasberg Method in NYC before returning to the U.K.
4. The Miley movie could be his breakout role. Although he's worked on movies with major actors before, they haven't been released yet. He also did a nine-episode stint on a U.K. series but he hasn't been on the map in U.S.—until now, that is. Landing a movie with Miley and then dating her gets him major media attention (right, Liam?).
5. They're not that serious...for now Although the two definitely seemed coupled up during their three-month shoot in Louisana, they may not continue their relationship now that they're in different cities. Says our set snitch: "They were definitely an item and having fun on the set, but who knows what will happen now that she's back in L.A.?"
Whatever happens, we'll be sure to tell you.