And people thought it wouldn't last.
Not only have Khloé Kardashian Odom and Lamar Odom been married for more than a year now, the two are still madly in love. We saw the lavish wedding, and we will be watching their own spinoff show, Khloé & Lamar, but there are still a few things we didn't know about the duo, which they revealed in separate interviews: Khloé in YRB magazine and Lamar in Playboy.
Like the fact that Lamar was surprised to learn Khloé is actually intelligent. Or that they (sorta) saved themselves for marriage?
1. Lamar withheld sex until they were married?! Well, he tried to. "I didn't know why I wanted to wait," he tells Playboy. "We came together and knew what we wanted from each other really early, and everything we did felt good, from a hug to a kiss." Lamar says he tried to be a gentleman about the whole situation until he was accepted by her family. "I thought, 'We're going to step back for a second. Keep it classy.'"
2. Khloé won't let younger sisters Kylie and Kendall have a Facebook page unless she has the password: "I'm sure people who watch the show think I'm so wild and out there, but I actually had a very strict and structured upbringing. My little sisters aren't allowed to have Facebook pages unless my mom or I have their password." Khloé says that because Kourtney was in college and Kim was married at the time, she played a large part in the upbringing of the youngest girls.
3. Lamar's favorite Lakers' celebrity fan is Jack Nicholson: "I was surprised at how much [Jack] enjoys the game," he says. "Sometimes you think it's just a show from the outside looking in, but being there, you're surprised by how much they get into it...[Nicholson] gets on the refs. He gets on the refs hard. He rides them. He lets them know if they're messing up or if they missed a call. It's as though he's in the game."
4. Khloé says she's stopped reading about herself online: "I'm not big on looking up myself, I don't get Google alerts, and I don't look on blogs. I feel like I know what's going on, so what's the need?!" she tells the mag. She also wonders about why over 2 million people are following her on Twitter. "It amazes me that people care to hear what I want to talk about," she says.
5. The couple communicates often by text and something they've nicknamed iBone: "We are huge texters, we have, like, four-hour conversations," Khloé tells YRB. "We love iChat with video. We like to have fun and keep the excitement going, so sometimes we call it iBone and give each other a little show."
So that's how they make it work. Lamar adds that his love for his wife stems from her strong family. "People have the wrong idea. They're a really strong family and fun to be around...I'm perfect for that."
And seems these two are perfect for each other.