The year is young, but the exciting world of unbalanced celebrities, painful reality TV and everything else in the land of Soup is ripe, so get out your knees and prepare to commence slapping as we take a spin through the best of the week.
1. Charlie Sheen: The lonely Chuckster just can't seem to hook up with the dream woman who has all the hard-to-find qualities a man of taste requires: sluttiness, low self-esteem, and a knack for getting the party started. Until now!
Keep clicking, kids, four to go!
2. The Bachelor: A life-coupling with Brad Womack means a lot to Melissa. Whether she needs the therapy that he required is in question, but you can't say she isn't willing to sacrifice everything for her imaginary man.
3. Extra: If you're concerened about love struck Charlie Sheen's current state, let the caring folks at Extra put your mind at ease.
4. Millionaire Matchmaker: Creating a love connection out of desperation and big bucks is no easy feat, even for pro hooker-upper Patti Stanger. There's a lot that goes into it, and sometimes there just isn't enough male junk in the house. Oy!
5. Undercover Boss: When the big cheese at Unifirst Corporation decides to spy on his lowly employees, he slips into a disguise so no one will recognize him as the boss. Instead, they'll recognize him as a buffoon in a wig.