Kevin Winter/DCNYRE2010/Getty Images for DCP
The new year kicked off with a gaggle of marriages, a slew of splits and a celeb heading for rehab. Just in case you missed any of it, we've got it all right here...
RELATED: Shania Twain: "I'm in love" and "new beginnings are possible"
• While Shania Twain was tying the knot and Valerie Bertinelli was doing the same on New Year's Day, Life Unexpected star Kristoffer Polaha and his wife welcomed a son Sunday.
• Speaking of wedded bliss, newlywed Russell Brand Twitpic'd a not-so-flattering photo of new wife Katy Perry over the holiday weekend as a joke…we think.
• Meanwhile, Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach and his wife of 18 years Maria Bierk called it quits. Rocker John Mellencamp announced his split from his wife of 20 years just a day before, on Thursday.
• While LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian were barred from a New Year's Eve bash in Cabo, Kourtney Kardashian was partying it up in Miami.
• Prior to New Year's eve, Kourtney sent a warning to paps via Twitter, after they got a little too close to Mason while she walked through Miami International Airport.
• Lindsay Lohan rang in the new year with an optimistic tweet from rehab. Meanwhile, David Arquette checked himself in for alcohol-related issues, among other things.
• Former Eurythmics singer (and Christmas crooner) Annie Lennox, guitar virtuoso Richard Thompson and Agatha Christie's Poirot star David Suchet were among celebrities who topped Queen Elizabeth II's honors list released Friday.
• After much debate (and a bit of negative feedback), Discovery Channel announced that it will no longer be broadcasting a reenactment of Michael Jackson's autopsy.
• Chuck Berry is recovering at his home in St. Louis, after falling ill on stage.
PHOTOS: Check out the top 10 partyers of 2010!