• Boardwalk Empire: HBO confirms the very happy news that crazy-cool killer Richard Harrow (Jack Huston), aka the Tin Woodman of Atlantic City, N.J., will be a regular character on season two of Boardwalk Empire. Thank you for the early Christmas present, Empire bosses!
• Stargate Universe: Change is afoot at the Syfy network. Stargate Universe, the latest iteration of a franchise that has had a place on the channel since 2001, has been canceled, following the cancellation earlier this fall of Caprica. But don't worry, we'll always have Mega Python vs. Gatoroid.
Plus, for all you Grey's Anatomy fans, find out when Arizona Robbins (Jessica Capshaw) is returning to Seattle Grace:
• Dexter: Longtime writer-producer Scott Buck will take over showrunning duties on Dexter season six.
• PaleyFest: Look for The Walking Dead, True Blood and American Idol to appear at the 2011 Paley Television Festival. We can only assume new judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler will be showcased at the A.I. panel, and then we're hoping for a vampire-zombie cage match between the Dead and Blood casts. Hey, there's a reason PaleyFest is one of our fave events of the annual TV calendar.
• Grey's Anatomy: Back and lookin' damn fine after having had her second baby, Jessica Capshaw's Arizona Robbins returns to Grey's Anatomy on Jan. 6. Plot-wise, she's not exactly welcomed back, but we have a feeling some Callizona fans feel differently.
Kids, would you care to share your thoughts?