BRAND NEW ON E!
With visions of them going to the movies on Thanksgiving dancing in our heads, we've got answers to your five most pressing questions about their romantic status, starting with the scoop on how these two crazy kids met.
1. What Are the Chances?! Kim met the French-Canadian model earlier this month. "They were introduced by mutual friends and they hit it off," a source close to the couple tells E! News.
2. Just How Serious Are They? Sources say the two were "casually" dating in NYC, where the E! star has been busy taking Manhattan with sister Kourtney, but they upped the ante last week by taking things public at a Laker game. "Just friends" was how Kris Jenner tried to spin it, but really, "more than friends" makes so much more sense.
3. What Does Kim See in Him? Oh, you mean past Aubry's hunky exterior? Well, we hear that Kim thinks the 34-year-old father of one is "calm and sweet." Reggie Bush had a similar temperament, our source says, but Kim is loving that her new man isn't a jock.
4. Has Kim Met His Daughter? In case you didn't know, Gabriel has a stunning little girl named Nahla with the über-stunning Halle Berry. And no, Kim hasn't met the 2-year-old, who lives primarily with her mom in L.A., just yet.
5. Does This Romance Have a Chance? "Kim is taking it very slowly," a source says. "She had planned on being totally single for the entire year, but then he came along. She likes him a lot, but doesn't want to rush things along too quickly." Sounds like a good game plan, and leaves wiggle room for her to play the field (hello, NBAer Kris Humphries?).
It just goes to show, one day you're dusting yourself off after yet another relationship with a pro football player goes south, and the next day you're hitting it off with a "calm and sweet" male model.
Life just gets in the way sometimes.